So, my June favorites are products that make my life easier and simplify my daily beauty regimen. Anything that simplifies my life is definitely noteworthy in my book.
- Suave Professional Dry Shampoo. I use this all the time, not just in June. I confess, I am not a daily hair washer or even every other day hair washer. I wash my hair about twice a week (sometimes once a week, don't judge). And I will admit, my hair starts looking a little dingy by day two. With a few sprays of this awesome stuff my hair looks revived and purposely tousled and beachy. I spray a few sprays at my roots and run my fingers through my hair and blend it really well into my hair and scalp. And I'm good to go!
- Essence Brow Mascara in Brown. This gel will become your brows best friend, seriously. It has a tiny brush that makes application super easy. Other tinted brow gels have these giant brushes that basically plop a big blob of color on your brows. Not cute. With this gel you can get super precise. I brush this into my brows using upward brush strokes and my brows are instantly fuller and more polished looking.
- Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in Neutralizer. This little gem is a makeup artist favorite. It’s perfect for the under eyes. I use this to highlight and cover my dark circles, cause boy, do have dark circles! There are so many shades, but I like Neutralizer because it is yellow based and it works really well for brightening the eye area. It has a easy to use applicator head. I just dot it on my under eyes like in the picture and I blend with my fingers.
- Senna Cosmetics Barely Base Sheer Mineral Makeup SPF 20, Warm Beige, 1.7 Fluid Ounce. This is the best tinted moisturizer you will ever use. This will give you the most natural, even and beautiful coverage. It is on the pricier side at $40 but like I said, every once in awhile I will splurge on worthy products and this product is very worthy. My skin looks so healthy and youthful when I am wearing this. It has a large range of shades and also has an SPF of 20, which is an added benefit during these hot summer months. I simply apply with my fingers like I would a moisturizer.
- Rimmel London Sculpting and Highlighting Kit. This convenient little palette hits the mark big time. It's lightweight and easy throw in your bag or purse. I keep it in my car so if I am looking bit sickly I pop a little on my cheeks and look instantly revived and alive. It has a highlighter, blush and contour/bronzing powder (it works much better as a bronzer because it has shimmer). Also, it has a little description on the back that tells you exactly where each color should be placed.
- Pixi Shea Butter Balm. As you can tell by the picture, mine is well loved and used. This balm is very moisturizing but not glossy. If you are someone that hates the feeling of sticky, thick lip glosses, then you will love this. I have mine in bright pink, which I think is perfect for summer. But if you're not a pink girl, there are more neutral colors. I swipe this little guy on whenever my lips need moisture and I get the added bonus of a pretty, vibrant pink, too.
- Pur-lisse treatment sheet masks. These give my skin a little pick me up. Sometimes I wake up in the morning and think “I just slept for 7 hours. Why do I look like I haven't slept in five days?” Well, this pretty mask can fix that in a jiffy. Sheet masks are gaining lot of popularity lately with good reason. They are convenient, you can take them on travel, super quick and you don't need water to remove them. This one has glycerin, which plumps and hydrates, Anise, that will firm and other skin benefiting antioxidants. I love the Pur-lisse ones, but there are so many on the market, these days. Try different ones and see which ones work for you. A couple tips when buying, make sure the fragrance is at the bottom of the ingredient list or fragrance free and make sure the first ingredient is glycerin or aloe.
If you have any beauty products that are timesavers, comment below. I love hearing about other products that work for you. Get out and enjoy the sun and beach, but don't forget your SPF!!!
Products and where to purchase are listed below.
I am an affiliate member of these products.